Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
Executive Assistant | Full Time
Location: 445 Industrial Lane
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont is looking for an Executive Assistant to our Chief Financial Officer and Chief Information Officer. Our company culture is built on an unwavering focus on our members and giving them the best service possible. We offer a balanced, flexible workplace, an onsite gym (post-COVID), fitness and wellness programs, a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision, 401k, paid time off and holidays, and resources to support your ongoing personal and professional growth and development.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support services to two members of the Executive Staff, the CFO and CIO.
- Work in a well-coordinated team environment to support an efficient, smoothly functioning, professional, and highly confidential work environment for executives, members of the Board of Directors, and other members of the BCBS community.
- Provide specialized administrative functions for the CFO and CIO as a key element of job. Also provide back-up support for other members of the Executive Staff.
Executive Assistant Qualifications:
- AS degree or equivalent education required.
- 3 to 5 years of administrative assistant experience, preferably in a professional office environment, required.
Executive Assistant Benefits:
- Health insurance (including vision)
- Dental coverage (free to employees)
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Combined time off (CTO) – 24 days per year + 8 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
*full job description attached to ADP posting
Visit us at www.bcbsvt.com/careers to apply.