Lawson's Finest Liquids
Executive Assistant | Full Time
Location: 155 Carroll Road, Waitsfield, VT, USA
Lawson’s Finest Liquids crafts and delivers the finest and freshest beer to delight our fans. We are a values-driven company with a focus on excellence, cultivating and supporting vibrant communities, and having fun. We are passionate about delivering world-class brews throughout our nine-state Northeast region and beyond. The Executive Assistant will serve as the primary support for the Chief Executive Officer to help achieve their performance goals and fulfill the company’s vision of success.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Exercises excellent judgement and appropriately maintains confidentiality
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Thinks strategically and effectively prioritizes the CEO’s workload
- Exudes a positive attitude and successfully collaborates in a team environment
- Possesses impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrates honesty and a strong work ethic
- Act as the primary assistant to the CEO and assume responsibility for a wide range of delegated tasks
- Organize and direct information flow to and from the CEO in a timely and accurate manner that consistently reflects our commitment to excellence
- Manage the CEO’s schedule with the ability to properly prioritize strategic and tactical work, creatively rearrange schedules and proactively anticipate and resolve calendar conflicts
- Manage the CEO’s email correspondence and coordinate a range of internal and external company communications
- Support the CEO in the facilitation of strategic projects and new initiatives
- Provide a positive, professional experience to all who communicate with the CEO
- Collaborate with all company departments to advance the priorities of the CEO
- Create visually engaging presentations for a diverse set of audiences by gathering and summarizing information in a clear and compelling manner
Requirements & Expectations:
- Demonstrate trustworthiness and a commitment to the CEO
- Proven ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive company information, including deliberations and financials
- Exude a positive personality and remain calm and constructive in difficult situations
- Possess impeccable written and verbal communication skills with an exceptional eye for detail
- Offer creative solutions to business challenges
- 3+ years of previous high-level business administration experience
- Highly organized with advanced proficiency in MS Office applications and project management tools
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new software programs
- Experience performing a wide range of administrative tasks
This is a full-time position and starting salary will be commensurate with experience. Benefits include paid time-off, paid holidays, profit sharing, and company medical, dental, and 401k plans among others.
Lawson’s Finest Liquids is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to equity, inclusion and diversity. We believe that all forms of diversity make us better at everything that we do – fostering innovation and connecting us more closely to our customers and communities. Lawson’s Finest is especially interested in candidates that contribute to the diversity, inclusion and excellence of our organization.
Lawson’s Finest Liquids provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.
Please visit https://www.lawsonsfinest.com/about-us/careers/ to submit an application.