Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
Executive Assistant | Full Time
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont is looking for an Executive Assistant to work with three members of our Executive team. Our company culture is built on an unwavering focus on our members and giving them the best service possible. We offer a balanced, flexible workplace, an onsite gym, fitness and wellness programs, a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision, 401k, paid time off and holidays, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment, dependent caregiver benefits, and resources to support your ongoing personal and professional growth and development.
COVID-19: Blue Cross is requiring all employees and covered consultants to be fully vaccinated (including booster if eligible) against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination as of January 1, 2022. Those with a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief preventing them from being vaccinated can request an exemption without fear of retaliation or an impact on job candidacy
REMOTE WORK: Blue Cross has transitioned to a hybrid workplace where employees within driving distance of our Berlin, VT office work two days per week in the office with flexibility to work remotely the rest of the week.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support services to three members of the Executive Staff and directors within their divisions, as needed and time allows.
- Work in a well coordinated team environment to support an efficient, smoothly functioning, professional, and highly confidential work environment for executives, directors within their divisions, members of the Board of Directors, and other members of the Blue Cross community.
- Provide specialized administrative functions for three assigned Vice Presidents and directors within their divisions, as needed and time allows, as a key element of the job.
- Provide back-up support for other members of the Executive Staff.
Executive Assistant Qualifications:
- AS degree or equivalent education required.
- Three to five years of administrative assistant experience, preferably in a professional office environment, required.
Executive Assistant Benefits:
- Health insurance (including vision)
- Dental coverage (free to employees)
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with employer match + automatic employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Combined time off (CTO) – 20 days per year + 9 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Dependent Caregiver Benefits
*full job description attached to ADP posting
Visit us at www.bluecrossvt.org/careers to learn more and apply!