Energy Efficiency Portfolio Manager | Full Time
Category: Energy Products/Services
Location: 128 Lakeside Avenue, Burlington, VT, USA
The Efficiency Vermont (EVT) division of VEIC is looking for a Energy Efficiency Portfolio Manager to join our Operations team. This position will report to the Director, Programs and Implementation and will provide an essential leadership role within EVT and VEIC by ensuring the success of programs and initiatives, developing and teaching best known practices, coaching and mentoring peers, and helping to drive key success indicators. This position supervises 8 – 10 program management staff.
- Develops and supports key strategies in achieving portfolio success and goal attainmen
- Defines the staff and budget resource requirements, operational expectations, and reporting requirements needed to achieve defined goals
- Directly supervises program management staff associated with the portfolio
- Partners with key stakeholders in new program design, forecast future achievable contractual goals, and determine the required annual budget
- Provides leadership to external partners and the public including roles such as speaker, author, or presenter at meetings and conferences.
- Collaborates and coordinates with the Operations Team and other cross-functional groups in the delivery of innovative, customer-focused, energy efficiency programs.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Strong personal commitment to the mission, vision, goals and values of VEIC
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in a related field or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired
- Program Management: Demonstrated expertise in Program Management, with a PMP / PgMP certification or equivalent experience.
- Supervision: Demonstrated experience developing, leading, and supervising staff to achieve business objectives.
- Budget Management: Demonstrated experience successfully developing and managing a budget
- Energy Efficiency: Understanding of energy efficiency concepts, technologies, energy planning, and regulatory environments as well as customer and stakeholder engagement within these arenas
Diversity & Inclusion statement:
We are committed to building a work community that is inclusive and represents a vibrant diversity of background, experience, perspective, and thought. Climate change impacts all of us; however, we are impacted differently based on our identities and experiences. We all deserve a place at the table to make decisions about our collective future – we hope you’ll consider joining us as we work towards our vision for a healthy planet, thriving people, and energy justice.
Candidates across all markers of identity (age, race, gender, ability, communication style, etc.) are highly encouraged to apply.
Please visit our website at www.veic.org/careers and apply online.