Electronics Assembler | Full Time
Location: 94 Harvest Lane, Williston, VT, USA
Summary: We seek a highly skilled, detail-oriented person whose primary responsibilities include building, installing and attaching electronic components within a device. This process can include hand-soldering device components, using machinery to attach elements to a circuit board or other electronic assembly, or utilizing other hand tools to attach and adjust individual electronic components. Work is carried out with considerable technical independence under the general supervision of a superior. Work is reviewed in progress and by observation of results.
A Sampling of Duties Includes:
- Assembles and tests all electronic components for all our products.
- Performs assembly steps by soldering, wiring, mechanical assembly, and inspection.
- Inspects and test circuits.
- Performs electronics components soldering and de-soldering.
- Troubleshoots and repairs field and production board failures.
- Maintains and calibrates electronics shop testing equipment.
- Maintains and suggests improvements for our lean manufacturing efforts.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Committed to a cleaner, more sustainable planet.
- Exemplifies integrity, honesty and trust.
- Encourages innovation, creativity and simplicity.
- Focuses on quality, safety and outstanding service.
- Appreciates individual initiative and accountability.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Skilled in electronics assembly and testing in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience or familiarity with Lean Manufacturing.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments.
- Can write and use work instructions.
- Considerable knowledge of the hazards and proper safety precautions of electronics work.
- Basic keyboarding/computer skills.
- Above average eye-hand coordination and dexterity.
- Able to read schematics.
- Experienced with using oscilloscopes and PC based test equipment.
- Considerable knowledge of the methods, materials, and tools used in the construction and repair of electrical and electronic equipment.
- Able to work in the field which requires activities like climbing ladders, bending, stooping, lifting, and balancing.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license.
High School Diploma required. Some college level courses or technical training a plus.
We offer a desirable total compensation package that includes a fair wage, a unique benefits package, a generously matched 401K Plan, profit sharing, company paid lunch program, carbon footprint reduction benefits, and a very talented team of co-workers.
We value employees who share our passion to bring clean, renewable energy to homeowners, farms and businesses that will help lessen our nation’s dependence on fossil fuels, reduce green-house gas emissions, and provide peace of mind and energy independence for people everywhere.
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter and resume along with our job application (found at www.allearthrenewables.com under the About / Join Our Team tab) electronically to: HR@allearthrenewables.com