Efficiency Vermont Program Manager | Full Time
Category: Energy Products/Services
A Program Manager provides the tactical and operational leadership for EVT programs and initiatives to ensure that program implementation is aligned with and meets strategic objectives. This role serves as a key stakeholder during the design and launch of new programs. The Program Manager is responsible for ongoing program success through staff resource and budget direction, monitoring and adjusting processes, and continuous system improvement while providing excellent customer support for both external and internal customers.
We are committed to building a work community that is inclusive and represents a vibrant diversity of background, experience, perspective, and thought. Climate change impacts all of us; however, we are impacted differently based on our identities and experiences. We all deserve a place at the table to make decisions about our collective future – we hope you’ll consider joining us as we work towards our vision for a healthy planet, thriving people, and energy justice.
Candidates across all markers of identity (age, race, gender, ability, communication style, etc.) are highly encouraged to apply.
- Defines the staff and budget resource requirements, operational expectations, and internal reporting requirements needed to achieve annual goals.
- Manages the program staff and budget resources and ensure consistent service delivery.
- Develops, leads, and motivates the Program Functional Team and provide the members an understanding of the annual goals and progress towards the goals.
- Continuously monitors progress regarding initiative goals, budgets and cost-effectiveness making program tactical changes as needed.
- Leads program performance evaluations through surveys and Quality Management Systems. Ensures operational efficiency, performance quality, and drive Best Known Practices.
- Delivers clear and transparent program messaging for both external and internal customers.
- Addresses customer service complaints and feedback. Seeks solutions to prevent future occurrences.
- Provides support to the activities of VEIC as necessary to accomplish organizational goals and objectives.
- Provides clear and effective communication with all customers including team members, stakeholders, cross-functional groups, etc.
- Manages new program development and implementation in coordination with the System Development group.
- Develops Request for Proposals (RFP’s), Memorandum’s of Understanding (MOU’s), and sub-contracts for external services. Actively manages sub-contractor contracts and performance.
- Assesses real-time program market barriers and drive short term marketing efforts.
- Manages external relations and communications with partner organizations.
- Assesses key strategy changes and represent any changes or modifications necessary to achieve a successful program and attain program goals.
- Creates and deliver external partner trainings.
- Maintains the relevancy and accuracy of program savings in the Technical Reference Manual including deletions, updates and additions to savings algorithms and measure characterizations. Generates Program Implementation Procedures (PIP) as needed.
- Strong personal commitment to the mission, vision, goals and values of VEIC.
- Bachelor’s degree or a similar combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills have been acquired.
- Three years of experience in operations or program management including tactical decision-making, influential leadership, facilitation, resource management, budget management, communications, and the ability to develop and attain goals.
- Proven ability to develop strong working relationships, collaborate with internal staff, customers, and trade allies.
- Experience creating, leading, and fostering strong teams.
- Ability to carry out systematic data tracking and reporting processes and implement planned steps from start to finish. Demonstrated experience generating reports with spreadsheet and/ or database programs such as Excel and Access.
- Demonstrated ability to be organized, detail-oriented, accurate, and able to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, experience with substantive elements of customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills including effectiveness in productive communications along with a high degree of professionalism, maturity and a polished demeanor.
Please apply at VEIC’s website: https://careers-veic.icims.com/jobs/1350/program-manager-%28efficiency-vermont%29/job