Educational Content Creator and Technical Writer | Full Time
Location: 20 Winooski Falls Way STE 7
PCC’s Educational Content Team is seeking a content creator and technical writer. Our team turns complex software procedures and pediatric industry topics into focused, engaging educational and instructional content.
The Physician’s Computer Company is a privately held Winooski-based healthcare IT Benefit Corporation. We foster a friendly, casual, hardworking environment that values our employees, clients, and community.
This position requires:
- excellent writing and editing skills
- journalistic skills: the ability to interview SMEs, take detailed notes, and produce concise instructional content
- a demonstrated comfort with computers, software, and new technologies
- the ability to work independently on a deadline
- a willingness to learn, adapt, and take feedback
The preferred candidate also has:
- knowledge of issues facing the health care industry and/or pediatrics
- professional experience as a writer, reporter, teacher, information architect or technical content creator
- comfort with web production software and technologies such as WordPress, HTML, etc.
- experience recording voice-overs, creating instructional videos, or other multimedia experience
To apply, please send a cover letter, resume, writing samples, and a video sample (if available), to email@example.com by 6/16/19. You can learn more about PCC at at www.pcc.com/careers and review some of the content we produce at learn.pcc.com.
As a Benefit Corporation, we place high value on client, employee and community relationships. Our company offers a friendly, informal, and professional work environment. PCC offers competitive benefits as well as some uncommon perks.
No phone calls please.
Deadline: June 16, 2019 12:00 am
Send a cover letter, resume, writing samples, and a video sample (if available), to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can review some of the content we produce at learn.pcc.com.