Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
Director, Infrastrcture & Cloud | Full Time
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont is looking for a Director of Infrastructure & Cloud to lead our Infrastructure Operations & Services team. Our company culture is built on an unwavering focus on our members and giving them the best service possible. We offer a balanced, flexible workplace, an onsite gym, fitness and wellness programs, a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision, 401k, paid time off and holidays, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment, dependent caregiver benefits, and resources to support your ongoing personal and professional growth and development.
COVID-19: Blue Cross is requiring all employees and covered consultants to be fully vaccinated (including first booster if eligible) against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination as of January 1, 2022. Those with a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief preventing them from being vaccinated can request an exemption without fear of retaliation or an impact on job candidacy.
REMOTE WORK: Blue Cross has transitioned to a hybrid workplace where employees within driving distance of our Berlin, VT office work Wednesdays in the office with flexibility to work remotely the rest of the week.
Director, Infrastructure & Cloud Responsibilities:
- Provide vision and problem-solving leadership on a company-wide level for infrastructure, cloud adoption and migration, desktop, and help desk.
- Management focus on the implementation and usage of network and hardware infrastructure, telecom infrastructure, as well as computer operations strategy.
- Anticipate future directions in the Information Technology industry, and then relate those changes to current and future infrastructure needs and projects of the organization.
- Safeguard and treat all data, information, and communications with uncompromising confidentiality and have knowledge of cyber security protocols and network security.
Director, Infrastructure & Cloud Qualifications:
- A minimum of 10 years of leadership in information strategy, architecture, technology, and programs.
- Experience managing budgets ($10 M+), vendor relationships and business-planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, related field; equivalent relevant work experience.
- Master’s degree in information technology or a technology-related discipline preferred.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills.
- ITIL, Six Sigma, Project Management, Technical certifications would be a plus.
- Azure IAAS, PAAS Cloud Migrations
- Experience within the US healthcare industry is desirable.
Director, Infrastructure & Cloud Benefits:
- Health insurance (including vision)
- Dental coverage (free to employees)
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with employer match + automatic employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Combined time off (CTO) – 20 days per year + 9 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Dependent Caregiver Benefits
*Complete job description attached to ADP posting
Visit us at www.bluecrossvt.org/careers for more info and to apply!