Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
Digital Engagement Strategist | Full Time
Location: 445 Industrial Lane, Berlin, VT, USA
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont is looking for a Digital Engagement Strategist to join our Brand & Engagement Strategies team. Our company culture is built on an unwavering focus on our members and giving them the best service possible. We offer a balanced, flexible workplace, an onsite gym (post-COVID), fitness and wellness programs, a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision, 401k, paid time off and holidays, and resources to support your ongoing personal and professional growth and development.
Digital Engagement Strategist Primary Responsibilities:
- Plans and executes digital content via appropriate online vehicles in support of the strategic and business objectives of the organization.
- Develop new digital content and aggregate relevant content from other sources to distribute via the organization’s public-facing electronic mediums, including the website, social media, and other vehicles as determined.
- Oversees the Governance Policy for the organization public website.
- Serves as a point of contact for the department and works with internal constituents to generate content, coordinate timelines and implementation, and to ensure consistent and accurate messaging across all channels.
- Participates in developing plans and calendars, and monitors results that measure, assess, and improve the quality of digital outreach. The position coordinates projects to ensure that customers are satisfied and that their needs and expectations are met.
Digital Engagement Strategist Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field, or equivalent knowledge required.
- 4+ years’ experience in digital marketing, creating/writing copy for the Web and/or other digital media.
- 2+ years of content strategy development experience.
- Experience using web content management system (i.e. Drupal, WordPress) and social media platforms for planning and executing the strategy required.
- Experience utilizing analytics tools to measure, assess and optimize digital strategies, including search engine optimization, required.
- Strong verbal and writing communication skills a must.
Digital Engagement Strategist Benefits:
- Health insurance (including vision)
- Dental coverage (free to employees)
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Combined time off (CTO) – 24 days per year + 8 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
*full job description attached to ADP posting
Check us out and apply at www.bcbsvt.com/careers.