Designer | Full Time
Location: 35 Thompson Street, OnLogic
As a member of our growing Design team in our South Burlington, Vermont Headquarters you will be contributing to and helping shape the visual identity of the OnLogic brand. OnLogic is a challenger brand, setting new standards for our industry. As a designer at OnLogic you will play a large part in defining these new standards, by leveraging your proven experience with graphics and videography to create captivating content that engages our existing, prospective audiences, and drives them to take action.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Interface with the Global OnLogic team to deliver on their design needs and ensure our brand is represented consistently throughout all content.
- Work with our content team to produce, film and edit all video content.
- Produce engaging digital ad graphics for placement on display and social channels.
- Design social media and blog imagery, product spec sheets and manuals.
- Provide art direction for photography, take, edit and maintain our directory of assets.
The team you will be joining:
This multi-talented marketing, design and eCommerce team consists of digital marketers, writers, designers and communications experts who endeavor to show the world why OnLogic is the first choice in Industrial Computing. You’ll find them developing marketing campaigns, producing stunning product catalogs, curating our social media channels, penning website content and laughing daily at each other’s terrible jokes. They’re a collaborative crew that works hard to position the brand, generate demand and deliver a delightful customer experience.
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- You have an eye for the small details, and can adhere to brand standards – and can give examples of your best digital and print work.
- You can provide 2-3 examples of your videography experience, demonstrating excellent composition, lighting, cinematography and editing skills.
- You can provide a portfolio of product photography, showcasing different styles, demonstrating your ability to use a DSLR camera.
- You know how to effectively manage priorities to simultaneously hit deadlines for projects.
- You can provide examples of times when you have creatively solved problems to drive increased engagement with a brand.
- You are quick to learn new skills to meet the design needs of an agile business.
Who we are looking for:
- A designer with proven experience working for either a brand, or agency, focused on marketing campaign development.
- A broad design skill set with particular strengths in graphic design, videography and photography.
- An in-depth knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud, with strengths in Premiere Pro, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Foundational knowledge of current digital advertising best practices.
- A driving force on a team, presenting new ideas and seeing them through to completion.
- A mid-level designer seeking a full time role in fast-paced, performance based company.
Who we are:
OnLogic is growing, and we want to give you the same opportunity to grow in your career! We design and manufacture specialized computers and hardware solutions for companies all over the world, helping them to make the seemingly impossible possible. Our computers are designed to work where others would fail, and it’s our vision to be the first choice in industrial computing. To make that vision a reality, we’ve built a team of ambitious problem solvers, guided by the company’s core values of Open, Fair, Innovative and Independent. We have an open office, open salaries and strive to be fair and transparent in our decision making. We encourage input and feedback from every member of our team and look to improve ourselves and our business every single day.
OnLogic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To learn more about our values, our mission and what it’s like to work at OnLogic, visit www.onlogic.com/careers.
The salary range for this role is $45,000 to $60,000. We determine final compensation based on discussions with applicants and their experience in similar roles.
- A competitive Salary based upon your experience and the requirements of the role
- A comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Contribution
- An Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Opportunity to Participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow