Center for an Agricultural Economy
Delivery Service General Manager | Full Time
Location: 140 Junction Road, Hardwick, VT, USA
The Center for an Agricultural Economy seeks a General Manager for FarmConnex, a CAE Enterprise providing food product delivery across Vermont.
The General Manager is tasked with overseeing all aspects of daily business activities. They will develop and implement effective strategies to maintain excellent customer service, sustain client relationships, generate new business, supervise staff and overall business functions, and operationalize plans and policies to meet strategic growth objectives.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- managing daily logistics & dispatch functions
- customer service engagement
- fleet management
- personnel management
- sales & marketing outreach
- develop & implement SOPs
- respond to direct operational needs and pitch in as needed
- oversee financial and administrative operations.For a full job description and for directions on how to apply, please visit https://hardwickagriculture.org/get-involved/volunteer-and-employment-opportunities
Deadline: November 1, 2019 12:00 am
Apply: Send Resume, Letter of Interest and 3 references to email@example.com by October 18, 2019