Rights & Democracy
Data & Technology Manager | Full Time
Location: 241 No. Winooski Ave
RAD’s Data & Technology Manager is a bistate, full-time staff position based in either New Hampshire or Vermont. They are responsible for managing all aspects of information technology including networks, systems, security and controls; as well as managing all data related duties needed for the organization.
- Manage and oversee all aspects of information technology. Develop and manage system security and system recovery planning.
- Implements technology training, policies and procedures.
- Responsible for evaluating and updating all hardware and software for the organization.
- Manages relationships with technology vendors, partners and volunteers.
- Create policies for effective data management to ensure digital databases are protected.
- Support others in the daily use of data systems through regular training.
- Monitor and analyze information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.).
- Troubleshoot data-related issues and authorize maintenance or modifications.
- Working with other staff on policy data extraction, analysis, and visualization
- Assist the Programming and Policy Director in organizational workplan administration
- Assist the Programming and Policy Director with organizational internal program evaluation
- Aligned with the values and mission of the organization
- 3 – 5 years experience in leading IT and Data programming on a small to midsize organizational level
- Expert level proficiency in Microsoft Office and G-Suite
- Expert level proficiency with relational databases, EveryAction knowledge a plus
- Comfort with the implementation of a range of organizing strategies and tactics
- Excellent communication and training skills
- Excellent organizational skills – good attention to detail and well organized
- Self-motivated – proven ability to work independently
- Ability to be a team player and work in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Dedication and ability to work flexible hours
- Commitment and passion for social justice
Salary and benefits
This is a full-time, salaried position which includes health care, dental, 2% employer contribution to a SIMPLE IRA, cell phone allowance, and a generous paid sick days, holiday, and vacation policy. Salary is competitive, at a range of $47,048- $54,542 depending on experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter, resumé, and three references to Kate Logan, Director of Programming and Policy, at firstname.lastname@example.org