Data & Research Specialist | Part Time
Location: 255 South Champlain Street, Suite 8, Burlington, VT 05401
Mercy Connections is seeking a Data & Research Specialist to help sustain and grow fundraising and revenue sources for the organization. This person will work closely with the Director of Development and Communications and the Executive Director to support all resource development efforts. Specifically, this position is responsible for development functions, including gift processing and acknowledgements, appeal mailings, data management and analysis, and grant tracking and research.
- Gift processing; coordinate with Director of Development and Communications to send acknowledgements and reconcile with finance office.
- Manage appeal mailings. Collaborate with Director of Development and Communications on strategy, content and overall messaging of annual appeal letters.
- Enter and manage program and resource data and pull segmented lists for specific mailings.
- Provide ongoing data analysis, including coordination with Program Directors to ensure all program data is accurate and up-to-date.
- Major gift support including research and data analysis and reports.
- Grant tracking and foundation research.
- Support development-related special events as needed.
- Work with the Executive Director and Director of Development and Communications to support the organization’s strategic development plan.
- Other duties as assigned.
FTE: 20 hours, 52 weeks/year; some evenings and weekends
To apply, send resume to Alana Shaw at firstname.lastname@example.org.