Building Bright Futures
Data Coordinator | Full Time
Building Bright Futures | Data Coordinator
About the Position
The Data Coordinator will join a collaborative team dedicated to using evidence and data to inform policy as a key component to improving the well-being of children and their families across Vermont. The Data Coordinator will support BBF in the administration and execution of all data and evaluation activities. Key responsibilities will be to:
- Support the execution of multiple complex data projects including but not limited to BBF’s keystone report, The State of Vermont’s Children; data dashboards through Vermont’s Early Childhood Data and Policy Center; and Vermont’s Early Childhood Data Development Agenda
- Perform data entry and validation to ensure accuracy, completeness and legibility of data. Enter process and data into various databases.
- Process data; review reports, tables, and listings; and support the data management process
- Communicate and engage with stakeholders, speakers, and data stewards
The Data Coordinator position is full-time (1.0 FTE) with a competitive salary and flexible work schedule with the potential to be a 0.8 FTE. Candidates need to be available for regular meetings and events during the workday and occasional evenings and weekends. This is a home-based position with the option to work in BBF’s Williston headquarters. This is a grant-funded limited service position through 12/31/25.
Compensation and Benefits
Salary range $44,000 – $49,000 annually. Benefits include generous paid time off, health insurance, dental insurance, and retirement.
Our lived experience impacts how we self-assess our skills, experience, and qualifications. If you can imagine yourself in this position and meeting most of what we are looking for, please apply.
- Experience with compiling quantitative and qualitative data and coordinating data projects. Meticulous attention to detail to ensure data accuracy and completeness.
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, political science, community development, child development, maternal and child health, social policy, or related field preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with, or an ability to quickly adapt to and troubleshoot, Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Slack, Zoom, NVIVO, SurveyMonkey, and WordPress etc. Willingness to learn new tools, techniques, and methodologies.
Please email a cover letter, resume, and three references by Monday, June 12, at midnight. Please send application materials as one PDF labeled: lastname_firstname_Data_Coordinator to: email@example.com. Position is open until filled.