Let's Grow Kids
Data and Office Coordinator | Full Time
Location: Burlington, VT, USA
Data and Office Coordinator
Let’s Grow Kids is a nonprofit organization on a mission: ensuring affordable access to highquality child care for all Vermont families by 2025. With more than 30,000 supporters from all walks of life, Let’s Grow Kids (LGK) is facilitating the movement to strengthen the early
childhood education system today and calling for lasting investments in child care. Together, we
can give children a strong start and build a better Vermont for generations to come. LGK
works with its 501(c)(4) affiliate Let’s Grow Kids Action Network to spearhead the community
organizing and political accountability needed to drive LGK’s 3-year legislative agenda via our
Our culture is dynamic, fast-paced, and driven by the following core values:
- Commitment to Children: We believe that investing in the wellbeing of children birth to
five is a catalyst for positive social change.
• Inclusion: We are building an organization, movement, and system that promote equity
• Collaboration: We support each other and our partners to realize shared success.
• Agility: We adapt readily to our environment to ensure we’re in the best position to
achieve our goals.
• Strategy: We take a focused, coordinated, data-driven approach to achieving our goals.
• Transparency: We are intentional about sharing clear and timely information about our
work, priorities, mission, and values.
Data and Office Coordinator Role
LGK seeks a motivated, customer-focused and detail-oriented individual to support the data
needs of the LGK team and its Burlington office. This 12–24-month position will report to the
Director of Operations and Evaluation as part of the Operations and Evaluation team.
The position responsibilities include:
• Coordinate and support databases and systems (approximately 50% of effort)
o Enter donor and supporter information into database as received
o Enter meeting notes for key contacts
o Use systems to ensure accurate, timely information
o Check data and data reports for accuracy
• Coordinate technical resources (approximately 25% of effort)
o Oversee ordering, distribution, and maintenance of office technology
o Ensure adequate training on and provisioning of software applications
o Assist with virtual meeting set-up and facilitation
• Coordinate and ensure smooth operation of Burlington office (approximately 20% of
o Order supplies
o Coordinate with vendors
o Process incoming and outgoing mail
o Schedule staff meetings
o Maintain records of staff and regional meetings
• Other duties as assigned (approximately 5% of effort)
The ideal candidate will have experience collecting and inputting data, as well as following
administrative procedures, particularly with a dynamic and highly collaborative team.
A well-qualified candidate will possess the following:
• High school diploma required; bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3 or more years of experience in an office setting
• Strong computer skills, proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
• Experience with virtual meeting technologies
• Familiarity with databases
• Able to work independently as part of a collaborative team
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Ability to maintain clear communication and work effectively with staff, vendors, and
• Self-motivated with ability to work independently and take initiative
• Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure and manage deadlines
Deadline: June 1, 2021 12:00 am
Use this link to apply with resume and cover letter.
Applications are due by June 1, 2021.
LGK values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, people of
color, LGBTQ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born
residents, and veterans to apply. LGK is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions
are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity, sex, age, marital or civil union status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, place
of birth, citizenship, military or veteran status, HIV status, genetic information, disability, or any
other legally protected status as defined and required by state and federal laws.