Data Analyst | Full Time
Location: 35 Thompson Street, OnLogic
As a senior member of the IT Team at our South Burlington, Vermont Headquarter, you’re full-time primarily responsibilities are fully understanding the data contained in our Enterprise IT systems and how it can be effectively used to drive business value. You will also work with databases and other data stores to organize data into a meaningful structure and format for later analysis. Based on this data you create reports and dashboards management can use to monitor the company’s metrics and make effective decisions.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Interpret data and analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Integrate data from primary or secondary data sources and help maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Work with management to prioritize business reports and information needs based on data analytics.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
The team you will be joining:
Our IT team touches every aspect of our business and each of our day to day lives here at OnLogic. Made up of software developers, infrastructure and security experts, systems and network engineers and business technology professionals, our IT team is constantly working to improve our internal systems to make our lives easier, while optimizing our website to do the same for our customers. From the technology we use to do our jobs, to the infrastructure that supports the way we build, test and ship our products, our IT team keeps our business running smoothly.
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information systems, Business Analytics, or a similar technical or business field or equivalent experience.
- Five (5) years of general technical background working closely with or part of an Information Technology team.
- You have three (3) years professional experience regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Tableau etc), databases and query language (SQL etc), and some level of data related programming (Integration or ETL frameworks)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Who we’re looking for:
- An experienced Data Analyst that enjoys the challenges and opportunities offered by technology.
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings.
- A self starter with the ability to work in a fast paced environment, thinking independently and acting proactively.
- Effective communicator, delivering critical feedback in a constructive way with great communication to detail as well as working collaboratively cross-functionally.
- Technically adept and embraces innovation and automation with a mind toward continuous improvement.
Who we are:
OnLogic is growing, and we want to give you the same opportunity to grow in your career! We design and manufacture specialized computers and hardware solutions for companies all over the world, helping them to make the seemingly impossible possible. Our computers are designed to work where others would fail, and it’s our vision to be the first choice in industrial computing. To make that vision a reality, we’ve built a team of ambitious problem solvers, guided by the company’s core values of Open, Fair, Innovative and Independent. We have an open office, open salaries and strive to be fair and transparent in our decision making. We encourage input and feedback from every member of our team and look to improve ourselves and our business every single day.
OnLogic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To learn more about our values, our mission and what it’s like to work at OnLogic, visit www.onlogic.com/careers.
The salary range for this role is $90,000 to $115,000. We determine final compensation based on discussions with applicants and their experience in similar roles.
- A competitive Salary based upon your experience and the requirements of the role
- A comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Contribution
- An Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Opportunity to Participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow