Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
Cyber Security & Privacy Administrative Specialist | Full Time
Category: Legal Services
Location: 445 Industrial Lane
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont is looking for a Cyber Security & Privacy Administrative Specialist to join our Legal Services team. Our company culture is built on an unwavering focus on our members and giving them the best service possible. We offer a balanced, flexible workplace, an onsite gym, fitness and wellness programs, a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision, 401k, paid time off and holidays, tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment, dependent caregiver benefits, and resources to support your ongoing personal and professional growth and development.
NOTE: Blue Cross is requiring all employees and covered consultants to be fully vaccinated (including booster if eligible) against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination as of January 1, 2022. Those with a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief preventing them from being vaccinated can request an exemption without fear of retaliation or an impact on job candidacy
Cyber Security & Privacy Administrative Specialist Responsibilities:
- Create and implement procedures and policies, and monitor issues relating to privacy and data security for the Plan.
- Stay up to date on data use laws, the Plan’s privacy and information security legal compliance obligations, and Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association privacy and security requirements.
- Work with Legal Services attorneys and the Information Security Department on projects relating to the above, including those requiring research, while also at times working under minimum supervision of an attorney.
- Work across departments identifying and managing security legal risks.
Cyber Security & Privacy Administrative Specialist Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Excellent writing skills and computer skills required.
- Experience in and/or strong understanding of information technology.
Cyber Security & Privacy Administrative Specialist Benefits:
- Health insurance (including vision)
- Dental coverage (free to employees)
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with employer match + automatic employer contribution
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Combined time off (CTO) – 20 days per year + 9 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Dependent Caregiver Benefits
*full job description attached to ADP posting
Visit us at www.bluecrossvt.org/careers to learn more and apply!