Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
Customer Service Trainees | Full Time
Location: 445 Industrial Lane, Barre, VT, USA
Join Our World Class Customer Service Team!
If you’re a Vermonter looking to try something new in our ever-changing health insurance industry, we want to speak with you about our call center openings. Strong candidates will demonstrate the ability to learn quickly, apply solid computer and communication skills and exhibit attention to detail. This position provides:
– Starting pay at $17.00 per hour
– On-the-job, paid training for 8 weeks on all facets of the health care industry
– Career pathing program with opportunities for pay increases within 4 – 6 months
– Robust benefits package including:
- Health insurance (including vision)
- Dental coverage (free to employees)
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Combined time off (CTO) – 20 days per year + 9 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Dependent Caregiver Benefits
REMOTE WORK: Training will take a hybrid approach, with some on-site in Berlin, VT and some working remotely from your home. Work will be remote from home after training, until our post-COVID return to our Berlin headquarters. NOTE: Our long-term plan is for a hybrid work environment. Employees will be asked to work two days per week in the office, and will have the opportunity to work remotely the rest of the week. Our tentative plan is for a return to this hybrid model some time in 2022.
The target start date for this position is Wednesday, November 6.
*full job description attached to ADP posting
Check us out at www.bcbsvt.com/careers.