Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont
Customer Service Trainee | Full Time
Blue Cross is hiring Vermonters to join our World Class Customer Service Team!
If you’re looking to start a career in an ever-changing health insurance industry with best-in-class benefits, competitive pay and many opportunities for advancement, we want to speak with you about our Customer Service openings. Strong candidates will learn quickly, apply solid computer and communication skills and exhibit attention to detail. Our Customer Service positions provide:
- Starting pay at $19.00 per hour with multiple promotional opportunities within the first two years.
- REMOTE WORK: Blue Cross has transitioned to a hybrid workplace where employees within driving distance (50 mile radius) of our Berlin, VT office work one day per week in the office with flexibility to work remotely the rest of the week. Vermonters who live further than 50 miles from our Berlin, VT office can work remotely full-time.
- Bi-annual department retention bonus program, annual corporate incentive bonus program and additional compensation opportunities throughout the year.
- 8-week paid training on all facets of the health care industry.
- Target start date is Wednesday, June 14.
- Robust benefits package including:
- Health insurance (including vision)
- Dental coverage (free to employees)
- Wellness Program with a $500 year-end incentive
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Combined time off (CTO) – 20 days per year + 9 paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Dependent Caregiver Benefits
- And more!
Apply online at: