Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
Customer Service Representative | Full Time
Location: 445 Industrial Lane
Join Our World Class Customer Service Team!
If you’re a Vermonter looking to try something new in our ever-changing health insurance industry, we want to speak with you about our customer service openings. Strong candidates will demonstrate the ability to learn quickly, apply solid computer and communication skills and exhibit attention to detail. This position provides:
– Starting pay at $17.00 per hour, increase to $18.00 per hour after training, and then progress along the customer service career path with many promotional opportunities and pay increases.
– Biannual retention bonus program, annual corporate incentive bonus program, and additional compensation opportunities throughout the year.
– On-site, paid training for 8 weeks on all facets of the health care industry.
– Post training, work on-site with mentors and colleagues for the first 3 – 6 months, and then transition to a hybrid model working remotely 3 days per week .
– Target start date of Wednesday, June 22.
– Robust benefits package including:
- Health insurance (including vision)
- Dental coverage (free to employees)
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Combined time off (CTO) – 20 days per year + 9 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Dependent Caregiver Benefits
- And more!
COVID-19 VACCINE: Blue Cross is requiring all employees and covered consultants to be fully vaccinated (now including booster if eligible) against COVID-19 and provide proof of vaccination as of January 1, 2022. Those with a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief preventing them from being vaccinated can request an exemption without fear of retaliation or an impact on job candidacy.
*full job description attached to ADP posting
Visit us at www.bluecrossvt.org/careers to learn more and apply!