The Richards Group
Commercial Lines- Account Manager Assistant | Full Time
Location: 48 Harris Place, Brattleboro, VT, USA
The Richards Group is looking for an Assistant to join our growing Commercial Lines Team at all locations! Recognized as one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont for the last 5 years in a row. Achieving this recognition is largely due to the exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people we employ. We are a tight-knit team and every position here is an integral part of our agency. We stress professionalism and productivity because the efforts of all our employees have a direct impact on our mission – to be the premier provider of insurance and financial services in New England.
The Richards Group strives to help all of our employees achieve their professional goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone’s contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth and provides continuous opportunities for development. We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
As a member of the Commercial Lines service team, the Account Manager Assistant provides prompt, accurate and courteous service to insureds, producers and insurance companies.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience working in a professional office environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to cultivate positive relationships and provide exceptional service.
- Must have Integrity; A positive attitude; Highly professional; Reliable; Focused; Detailed; Efficient.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
- Team player – works collaboratively with manager, colleagues and clients to accomplish production goals.
- Computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office.
- Detail–oriented & highly organized.
- Please note that due to COVID-19 the majority of The Richards Group staff are working from home and this position will be remote for the foreseeable future.
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
- The Richards Group is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Interested candidates may email their cover letter and resume directly to email@example.com.