Chroma Technology Corp.
Coating Setup Technician – 2nd Shift | Full Time
Location: 10 Imtec Lane
Coating Set-up Technician – Second Shift
Bellow Falls, Vermont
Chroma Technology Corp., a world leader in the advanced manufacturing of thin-film optical coatings, has an exciting opening for a Coating Set-up Technician – 2nd Shift, Monday – Thursday, 2pm-12am !
JOIN OUR AWARD-WINNING TEAM! Recognized as a Best Places to Work in Vermont and awarded the DCD Outstanding Vermont Business of the Year, Chroma Technology Corp. is a 100% employee-owned company and certified B corporation. We are able to offer an extremely generous package of benefits, rewards, and a value-driven work environment. Join our team of collaborative employee-owners who are self-motivated, independent workers willing to strategize and together work towards the long-term prosperity of the company.
The Coating Set-up Technician is primarily responsible for cleaning and preparation items to be vacuum coated.
- Cleaning and preparation of glass substrates and jigs prior to thin film coating
- Cleaning and preparation of filters and beam splitters prior to anti- reflective coating
- Operating ultrasonic cleaning system.
- Evaluating and quality control of parts and surfaces before and after coating
- Inspect kitted jobs for proper tooling, correct material including size, quantity of parts issue and surface condition
- Use scheduling software to ensure jobs are ready for manufacturing on time.
- Route finished parts to appropriate departments
- Ensure correct information is entered into data collection fields.
Please visit our career page at www.chroma.com to review the full job description, summary of benefits, and to apply online.