Norwich Solar Technologies
Clean Technology Product Manager | Full Time
Norwich Solar Technologies has been developing and commercializing leading-edge innovations in Clean Technology since 2011. Our mission is to rapidly advance the integration and deployment of affordable solar power for regional organizations – enabling them to improve their triple bottom line. Our clients include municipalities, community services institutions, schools, businesses large and small, and residential clients.
Norwich Technologies’ Emerging Opportunities Group seeks an experienced Product Manager to help bring innovative clean energy technologies and initiatives to market. Candidates that are versatile, entrepreneurial, and team oriented are encouraged to apply. This fulltime position includes a robust benefit package offering health care, vacation, disability insurance and retirement savings opportunities.
· Determine and document customers’ needs through market research.
· Assess market competition from competing products or alternatives.
· Work with sales team to develop product sales strategies.
· Provide succinct information to management by preparing sales forecasts and analysis
· Review and adjust inventory levels and production schedules
· Bring new products and initiatives to market by analyzing proposed product requirements
· Prepare return-on-investment scenarios and analyses
· Determine product offerings (including price points) by utilizing market research data, internal and external costing calculations, and customer analysis.
Competencies and Qualifications
· +5 years experience commercializing products or launching initiatives from concept stage
· Expertise in product marketing and sales, ideally with specific technical or industry knowledge
· Superior project management and interpersonal skills
· Experienced in financial analysis and strategic planning
· Sincere empathy for the customer and a commitment to solving their needs
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to successfully multitask and work well under pressure
· Natural tendency to be curious, positive and creative
If interested, please send a cover letter, resume and salary requirement to email@example.com. No phone calls please.