High 5 Adventure Learning Center
Challenge Course Assistant Installer | Full Time | Full Time
Location: 130 Austine Drive ste 170, Brattleboro, VT, USA
Are you ready for your next adventure? High 5 Adventure Learning Center is seeking a motivated individual who is willing to learn and develop new skills to become part of our Challenge Course Services department, assisting in the installation, inspection, maintenance and repairs of challenge course projects throughout the Northeast and beyond. We are seeking a responsible, self-motivated person who is a team player and likes working in a creative, challenging and fun environment. You will be taught a variety of skills which will include cable work, carpentry, work at height, safety systems and adventure education theory. This position is designed to help you grow your skills and eventually advance to a lead installer at High 5.
Responsibilities will also include:
- Customer service
- Inventory management
- Data entry and reporting
The ideal candidate will have:
- Working knowledge of adventure education and challenge course elements
- The ability to work well both independently and as a team player
- The ability to acquire: OSHA 10, lift certification, CPR and First Aid
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong written and oral communication and digital skills
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant professional experience
- Flexibility to travel significantly Monday through Friday, primarily within the Northeast
- Willingness to live within a commutable distance to High 5 in Brattleboro VT
Starting hourly range is $16 – $22 per hour commensurate with experience. High 5 is a non-profit organization and our staff is our greatest asset. We offer a generous benefits package that reflects the value we place on the well-being of our employees and their families.
- 24 Days combined time off (CTO)
- 19 paid Federal holidays including the week between Christmas and New Years
- We supply tools, vehicle reimbursement, a computer and a phone
- A professional environment with fun built in. We take our jobs seriously but always enjoy a good laugh, conversation or adventure
If you have these skills and are looking to work, travel and learn, High 5 Adventure would like to hear from you! Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
High 5 Adventure is recognized worldwide for its brand of experiential education and adventure learning. Some of the world’s most respected schools, colleges, sports teams, institutions and businesses turn to us to discover their team’s potential. Formed as an educational non-profit organization, High 5 helps individuals, schools and communities use experiential education as a catalyst for positive change.
High 5 is committed to inclusivity. We recognize that growing our team to include people from all backgrounds, identities, perspectives makes our work more effective as we strive to strengthen the communities in which we work. We encourage any and all applicants with the above qualifications to apply.