CeresMED Cannabis Processor I | Full Time
Location: 115 Catamount Drive
The successful candidate will have the ability to follow specific instructions and apply prior learning and training to current work. The competency to apply quality standards to your work assignments is important, as well as the ability to detect inconsistencies and flaws and work to correct them. This position requires strong manual dexterity and the ability to see details at close range. Reliability and teamwork are important so that the department can meet required production output. Our workdays provide an opportunity to change gears often, so flexibility and willingness to work where help is needed is important.
I. POSITION SUMMARY: Performs duties to process materials. Ensures work output meets all quality standards and expectations.
II. ESSENTIAL DUTIES & PRIMARY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Operates machinery and equipment used in the production process.
- Places products in equipment or on work surfaces for further processing, inspecting or wrapping.
- Follows detailed assembly and processing instructions, and other processes and procedures. Ensures work output meets all quality standards and expectations.
- Completes required documentation relating to business or regulatory requirements.
Qualifications & Skills
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent, six months of relevant work experience.
- Ability to observe, receive and obtain information from relevant sources
- Ability to categorize, estimate, recognize differences or similarities and detect changes in circumstances or events.
- Ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust controls of equipment to ensure quality output
- Ability to see details at close range
- Strong manual dexterity and trunk strength.
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting hourly rate is $13.00 hr
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k savings plan with employer match
- Generous time off policies
- An opportunity to contribute to a lasting cannabis legacy
CeresMED is an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. Your gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, or skin color won’t make a difference here. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are.
Deadline: September 18, 2021 12:00 am
Please email resume and cover letter to Beth Farkus @ firstname.lastname@example.org.