Ceres Collaborative Retail Dispensary Sales Associate | Full Time
Location: 190 College Street, Burlington, VT, USA
As a leading cannabis-focused consumer packaged goods company, SLANG Worldwide is focused on acquiring and developing market-proven regional brands while also creating new brands that exceed the expectations of cannabis consumers. SLANG is a public company listed on the Canadian Securities Exchange (CNXS: SLNG). As part of a new and fast growing company, you will have the opportunity to own projects and make lasting impacts on how we shape SLANG. Our employees are passionate about what we do and dedicated to our overall mission of creating a lasting cannabis legacy built on a foundation of strong partnerships, branded products and proven processes.
Note: This position is part of Ceres Collaborative which is part of SLANG Worldwide.
Ceres Collaborative is Vermont’s first licensed medical cannabis dispensary. We unite Vermont’s artisanal approach with the science of plant-based medicine to produce safe, compliant, high-quality cannabis products. Our team is made up of compassionate and educated people. . As an organization dedicated to social justice and committed to sustainability, we work to affect positive change through environmentally and economically responsible policies and procedures –
Ceres Collaborative is seeking experienced individuals to assist with the daily operations of a Burlington adult-use cannabis dispensary. The dispensary will be open in October 2022, Tuesday through Sunday, 10 am to 8 pm. We are looking for full-time employees.
The ideal candidate is someone who wants to contribute to the success of a company who is an industry leader and known for setting the bar high! We’re looking for a motivated individual who will excel as a team member in a fast-paced, non-stop environment, and will help us grow our amazing company culture!
Responsibilities & Duties
Dispensary Sales Associate sells cannabis products to adults 21+
- Greets customers and checks customer IDs upon entering the building and prior to completing the sale.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all products, ingredients, dosages, and methods of administration.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all dispensary operations, state laws, and company policies.
- Assists customers by providing information, education, and support as needed.
- Processes transactions through the POS and confirms accurate payment is received.
- Maintains a clean and organized register, and in conjunction with entire staff, a clean and organized dispensary store location.
- Fulfills online and kiosk pre-orders, ensuring accuracy of inventory selected.
- Covers dispensary roles as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent, six months of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of principles of providing customer service and personal services, including needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of principles of showing, promoting, and selling products.
- Strong speaking skills to convey information and provide assistance.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must successfully pass a thorough background check prior to hire, and each successive year during employment.
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting hourly rate is $17.00 – $19.00 dependent on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k savings plan with employer match
- Generous time off policies
- An opportunity to contribute to a lasting cannabis legacy
SLANG is an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. Your gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, or skin color won’t make a difference here. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are.
Deadline: August 31, 2022 12:00 am
Please apply through this link.