Ceres Collaborative Cannabis Retail Dispensary Sales Associate | Full Time
Location: 190 College Street, Burlington, VT, USA
Ceres Collaborative is seeking experienced individuals to assist with the daily operations of a Burlington adult-use cannabis dispensary. The dispensary is planning to open in October 2022, Monday through Sunday, 10 am to 8 pm. We are looking for full-time employees.
The ideal candidate is someone who wants to contribute to the success of a company who is an industry leader and known for setting the bar high! We’re looking for a motivated individual who will excel as a team member in a fast-paced, non-stop environment, and will help us grow our amazing company culture!
Responsibilities & Duties
Dispensary Sales Associate sells cannabis products to adults 21+
- Greets customers and checks customer IDs upon entering the building and prior to completing the sale.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all products, ingredients, dosages, and methods of administration.
- Maintains a working knowledge of all dispensary operations, state laws, and company policies.
- Assists customers by providing information, education, and support as needed.
- Processes transactions through the POS and confirms accurate payment is received.
- Maintains a clean and organized register, and in conjunction with entire staff, a clean and organized dispensary store location.
- Fulfills online and kiosk pre-orders, ensuring accuracy of inventory selected.
- Covers dispensary roles as needed.
Qualifications & Skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent, six months of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of principles of providing customer service and personal services, including needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of principles of showing, promoting, and selling products.
- Strong speaking skills to convey information and provide assistance.
- Strong active listening skills.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Must successfully pass a thorough background check prior to hire, and each successive year during employment.
Compensation & Benefits
- Starting hourly rate is $16.00 – $18.00 dependent on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401k savings plan with employer match
- Generous time off policies
- An opportunity to contribute to a lasting cannabis legacy
SLANG is an equal opportunity employer who celebrates diversity. Your gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, or skin color won’t make a difference here. If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are.