United Way of Northwest Vermont
Campaign & Donor Relations Operations Associate | Full Time
Location: 412 Farrell Street, South Burlington, VT, USA
POSITION TITLE: Campaign & Donor Relations Operations Associate
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time, Non-Exempt
UNIT ORGANIZATION: Donor Relations Team
REPORTS TO: Director of Donor Relations Operations
SALARY RANGE: $35,000 – $42,500
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Campaign & Donor Relations Operations Associate will assist with managing campaign and donor information gathered from all activities, including fundraising, funds distribution, volunteer management, relationship building, and community impact. In addition, this role will assist in increasing revenue by managing assigned accounts of the Annual Community Campaign, consistent with the goals set by the Donor Relations Team.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
The primary responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Manage assigned accounts of the Annual Community Campaign.
- Provide support to assigned volunteers and/or United Way staff, including collaborative strategy development to make the campaign a success.
- Assist the Donor Relations team in creating and improving key business processes in managing the campaign/donor database while ensuring integrity in campaign data collection, accountability, and performance.
- Collaborate with the finance team to facilitate accurate and timely pledge processing and resolve issues pertaining to pledge reporting.
- Work to ensure that all development activities are consistent with and enhance the mission and organizational goals of United Way.
- Provide ongoing reporting for campaign revenue tracking and campaign analysis.
- Assist in increasing revenue by managing assigned accounts of the Annual Community Campaign.
- Represent United Way at community events as needed.
- Create and make educational and mission-oriented presentations to campaign accounts.
- Support the improvement and effectiveness of the database tools and services.
- Support the daily operations of the database to include data mining, report generation, analysis, and process improvement.
- Create and maintain documentation for data standards and UWNWVT business processes.
- Support e-pledge campaigns with workplaces.
- Assist in identifying and developing tools, frameworks, and processes for using data to inform decisions and evaluate investments. Identifying, accessing, and using relevant data and research for resource investment decision-making.
- Provide data and information needed for the creation of promotional materials.
- Maintain current knowledge of industry standards and best practices in organizing and storing data.
There are no direct supervisory responsibilities.
A high level of confidentiality and discretion is needed. The individual has access to all donor history, confidential communications, and notes for individuals.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 2-3 years of fundraising or relevant experience. Education, internships, and volunteer work will be considered in lieu of professional paid experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proven experience in donor/volunteer engagement and working with relational databases
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Must be a self-starter and able to handle pressure effectively
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and as a productive member of a team
- Able to analyze a situation and develop and implement a solution
- Strong work ethic, dedicated to high-quality work, and attention to detail
- Well-organized and detail-oriented with time and project management skills
- Ability to build relationships across various internal and external partners
Position is primarily a normal office setting, requiring long periods of sedentary work at a desk and computer. After hours and weekend event attendance occasionally.
Deadline: June 3, 2022 12:00 am
Visit unitedwaynwvt.org for more information. Applications are accepted until 06/03/2022. Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org