Green Mountain Transit
Call Center Supervisor | Full Time
Category: Community Services
Location: 101 Queen City Park Road, Burlington, VT, USA
Description and Essential Functions
Responsible for the supervision of the daily operations of the Call Center and Broker Services function:
- Supervises the Customer Service Representatives in the Call Center
- Participates in the training and onboarding of Customer Service Representatives
- Provides guidance and answers questions from staff and the public
- Serves as a backup scheduler for the St. Albans & Berlin Volunteer Driver Program
- Answers phone calls and books trips as necessary
- Supports and assists the Broker Services department with daily tasks including Medicaid billing, the Americans with Disabilities Act Paratransit program, the Elderly and Disabled program, and all demand response
- Ensures adherence to policies for attendance, established procedures, etc
- Assists with measuring performance using key metrics such as call waiting, call abandonment, etc
- Assists the Demand Response Manager with the preparation of performance reports
- Informs the Demand Response Manager with problems or issues
- Performs other duties as assigned
A combination of education and/or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the essential functions of the position. Additional experience, as outlined below, may be substituted for the required education on a year-for-year basis.
Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a customer service field, preferably with call-center experience, or a related field.
Essential Job Skills and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Essential duties are performed with or without reasonable accommodations.
Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively with a diverse population; remain calm in stressful situations, and work effectively in an environment with multiple competing priorities. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google products, and RouteMatch software. Strong verbal and written communication, ability to multi-task, highly organized, attention to detail, flexible, and the ability to maintain confidentiality inclusive of HIPAA requirements are required.
- Wage: Starting at $21.75/hr
- Time: 8.67 hours of paid time off accrued per pay period; equivalent to 5+ weeks off.
- Health: 92.5% paid health care coverage by GMT including medical, dental, vision, and prescription. 100% paid premiums for Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability by GMT.
- Savings: GMT offers 457 Retirement Plans. After one year, employees who contribute of 3% will be matched by GMT at 5% and employees who contribute 5% will be matched by GMT at 7%.
- Wellness: Discounted membership to The Edge Sports & Fitness Centers.
- Dog Friendly: Administrative staff are welcome to bring their dogs to work.
- Education: Tuition reimbursement opportunities for courses or degree-related programs for administrative staff.
This job description is not intended to be a complete statement of the position; it is intended merely to be a guide to the general work to be performed.
GMT is committed to providing a workplace that includes people of diverse backgrounds and fully utilizes their talents to achieve its mission. GMT believes that an inclusive and diverse workplace culture enhances the performance of our organization and our ability to fulfill the agency’s mission.
GMT is an equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to political or religious affiliation, race, color, national origin, place of birth, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, crime victim status, veteran status, disability, HIV positive status, or genetic information in employment or the provision of services. In addition to federal law requirements, GMT complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply using this link: https://greenmountaintransit.applicantstack.com/x/detail/a2qltl6yva4a