Building Materials Clerk, Burlington | Full Time
Location: 339 Pine Street, Burlington, VT, USA
Do you have a passion for construction or home renovations? Come join an outstanding reuse team diverting reusable materials from the landfills! This position will help oversee all aspects of the Building Material Store’s reuse retail operations including donation intake, merchandising and sales. The Building Materials Clerk helps ensure that the organization delivers excellent customer service, minimizes waste and disposal costs and maximizes training for all trainees. This is a part-time position that may include Saturdays.
This position is full time, and will include rotating shifts Monday – Saturday.
- Knowledge and interest in environmental conservation and reuse.
- Knowledge and experience about building materials.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to use them with a variety of audiences.
- Cash register or cash handling experience.
- Ability to receive and give constructive feedback.
- Positive, cooperative team spirit.Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds throughout the work day and up to 200 pounds using a hand truck.
To Apply: Apply with resume AND cover letter or pick up and complete an application at any of our locations, or mail to: HR, 329 Harvest Lane, Suite 200, Williston, VT 05478. Please specify interest is in the Building Material Clerk position.
ReSOURCE serves diverse populations throughout Vermont. As a workplace, ReSOURCE is strengthened by diverse perspectives. ReSOURCE seeks applicants who reflect the diversity within Vermont and who bring unique talents and strengths to ReSOURCE’s programs.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider, and employer. Services to individuals with disabilities are available upon request.