Lawson's Finest Liquids
Brand Ambassador | Full Time
Location: Waitsfield, VT, USA
Lawson’s Finest Liquids crafts and delivers the finest and freshest beer to delight our fans. We are a value-driven company with a focus on excellence, cultivating and supporting vibrant communities, and having fun. We are passionate about delivering world-class brews throughout our nine-state Northeast region and beyond. This position reports directly to our Vermont Regional Manager and is essential to building our fanbase and making our distribution goals a reality.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Exudes natural charisma and has a friendly, outgoing personality
- Enjoys connecting with fans while educating retailers and promoting the brand
- Has a passion for the craft beer industry and meeting new people
- Is extremely organized, detail oriented, and has strong follow through with tasks
- Displays a high level of time management and prioritization skills with the ability to be flexible
- Is self-motivated, data driven, and willing to work nights and weekends
- Possesses excellent communication skills, is honest, trustworthy, and hard working
- Enthusiastically represent LFL at festivals, retail promotions, tastings, and sponsored events in the marketplace (primarily Vermont with occasional out of state travel)
- Own the event planning process, from internal and external communications, scheduling, staffing and setting up, to breaking down and recapping the event
- Manage event calendar, festival submission forms, and permitting with a clear understanding of DLC regulations
- Work with Vermont Regional Manager to ensure beer is delivered on time, stored cold, and in alignment with quantity specifications for all promotional and sponsorship events
- Maintain and organize event materials: tents, coolers, a clean jockey box, co2, etc.
- Merchandise and rotate product at off premise retailers to optimize freshness and consumer purchasing (both weekdays and weekends required)
- Manage POS display materials at on and off premise accounts and assist with launching new LFL brands in the marketplace
- Ensure LFL beer is always kept cold, served in clean glassware, and sold at a fair price
- Establish and nurture existing customer relationships (distributors, retailers, draft accounts, consumers, event organizers, etc.)
- Deliver hot shots as needed to on and off premise accounts serviced by The Beer Guy
- Educate fans and customers regarding the proper handling of LFL products, specific beer brand education, and draft maintenance policy
- Focus on “problem solving” more than “problem identifying” with a proactive presence
- Execute sales and marketing strategies in new and existing distribution areas; communicate to Vermont Sales and Marketing teams
- Produce VIP Karma reports and present them to the Vermont Regional Manager
- Vermont-based with occasional travel throughout New England
- Highly organized with proficiency in spreadsheets and Microsoft Office Suite (VIP Karma a plus)
- Willingness and ability to work weekends, nights, early mornings, and holidays as needed and to hold a flexible schedule
- Thrive working independently and have a positive personality
- Ability to maintain sobriety and professionalism working in settings where beer is flowing
- Demonstrated knowledge about beer ingredients and the brewing process
- Physically capable of a variety of duties including, but not limited to, repeated lifting of 30+ pounds, extended amounts of physical activity and prolonged standing and talking
- Valid driver’s license, clean motor vehicle record and reliable transportation
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years of previous sales and/or customer service experience
This is a full-time position and starting salary will be commensurate with experience. Benefits include paid time-off, paid holidays, profit sharing, and company medical, dental, and 401k plans among others.
Lawson’s Finest Liquids is an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to equity, inclusion and diversity. We believe that all forms of diversity make us better at everything that we do – fostering innovation and connecting us more closely to our customers and communities. Lawson’s Finest is especially interested in candidates that contribute to the diversity, inclusion and excellence of our organization.
Lawson’s Finest Liquids provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, age, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic disposition, neurodiversity, disability, veteran status or any other protected category under federal, state and local law.
Apply online at https://www.lawsonsfinest.com/about-us/careers/