Local Motion Inc.
Bike Smart Trailer Delivery Coordinator | Part Time
Location: 1 Steele Street, Burlington, VT, USA
The Coordinator will be responsible for the delivery of our Bike Smart trailers to schools around Vermont and for ensuring that the trailer inventory (bikes and program materials) is maintained in good working condition and properly stocked. This dynamic position requires on-site troubleshooting and coordination with customers (teachers).
- Deliver trailer according to the Bike Smart schedule. Interact with teachers to work out delivery details.
- Provide trailer orientation to teachers upon delivery.
- Inspect and clean bikes after each session in preparation for next delivery. Identify bikes in need of repair and coordinate repair with Local Motion staff.
- Restock trailer with program supplies after each session in preparation for next delivery.
- Provide on-site troubleshooting as needed.
- Coordinate with other Local Motion staff.
- Trailer towing experience preferred
- Clean driving record
- Flexible schedule, available on weekends
- Personable and friendly
- Ability to work independently and follow through with instructions
- Clear communicator
- Basic bicycle maintenance skills preferred
- Basic computer skills (email, calendars, form-filling)
- Detail-oriented; problem solving mindset
- Commitment to excellence
- Ability to lift 50 pounds and move bicycles
- Connection to mission of Bike Smart program
- Use of own truck or van with towing capacity of large box trailer is preferred. The vehicle needs to be at least ¾ ton, with hookup for electric brakes and lights via a standard single plug, and have a 2- 5/16” hitch.
Deadline: March 30, 2019 12:00 am
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org