Brattleboro Savings and Loan/Park Place Financial Advisors
Associate Financial Advisor | Full Time
Location: 221 Main Street, Brattleboro, VT, USA
At Brattleboro Savings & Loan we foster a culture of excellence and teamwork and we encourage creative thinking and respect diversity. We promote an environment where team members are engaged, supportive of one another, and enthusiastic about serving our customers.
We are seeking an Associate Financial Advisor to join our team and grow in a supportive, well established practice.
Park Place Financial Advisors, a division of Brattleboro Savings and Loan, is a full-service investment management and financial planning firm operating as the Wealth Management Division of a community bank. We work to provide unbiased wealth management and financial planning services to a broad spectrum of clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Provides analysis, in a lead or supporting role, of client portfolios including preparation of reports and presentations.
• Participate in on-going client/prospect meetings, including financial plan and investment reviews
• Prepare and/or support the preparation of financial plans
• Meet all regulatory and broker/dealer obligations
• Participate in community programs/events to promote client and community awareness of the firm and bank.
Qualifications and Skills
• Motivated self-starter with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
• 2-4 years of financial planning and/or investment management experience
• Series 7 and 66 preferred. Series 6, Series 63, and Life insurance license required
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Certified Financial Planner designation preferred. Will consider candidates with the ability to attain designation within 3 years.
• Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a collaborative environment.
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Member FDIC
If you would like to join our team, please email your resume or send to:
Brattleboro Savings & Loan
Attn: Michele Coursen
PO Box 1010
Brattleboro, VT 05302-1010