Administrative Assistant | Part Time
The Administrative Assistant will coordinate shift scheduling and trainings for our seasonal staff and volunteers, track usage statistics for the Bike Ferry and Valet Bike Parking, and support the team in other administrative needs.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Create staffing calendar in Google Calendar and schedule seasonal staff shifts to meet the requirements of a seven-day/week operation.
- Coordinate staffing shift changes and substitutions.
- Coordinate pre-season staff training and orientation for Bike Ferry, including tracking staff attendance.
- Assist Director of Services as needed during the main season (May-October), including daily oversight of Bike Ferry and Valet Bike Parking, to assure smooth and efficient operation.
- Work with the Volunteer Manager to coordinate the volunteers for the Bike Ferry and Valet Bike Parking, including recruitment, scheduling, training, and communication with volunteers.
- Track usage statistics for Bike Ferry and Valet Bike Parking.
- Manage and procure materials/collateral for the seasonal services.
- Keep track of staff CPR certifications and enrollment in Maritime Consortium (Bike Ferry) and maintain compliance therewith.
- Monitor phone messages as needed
- Assist with data entry
- Provide support as needed to help our staff operate efficiently during our busy season
- Excellent computer skills, including Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to handle detail-oriented tasks
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at once in fast-paced environment with fun-loving, energetic, and positive attitude
- Passion for outdoor recreation is a plus!
This is a part-time position, roughly 20 hours per week.
Deadline: April 20, 2021 12:00 am
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications accepted until position is filled.