Accountant | Full Time
Location: South Burlington, VT, USA
As a member of our Finance team, the Accounting Clerk will support the financial management and operational functions for OnLogic. You report to the Controller and you are an integral part of the team. You have a passion for working in a highly technical, dynamic environment, and demonstrate a desire to invest alongside us in your own professional development. This role is critical to ensure that all daily/monthly financial transactions are recorded, orders are processed smoothly, and our vendors and customers are all settled on time.
On an average day, you’ll…
- Conduct the daily accounting tasks, including accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Assist the Finance team with global coverage of daily tasks.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records, etc., as assigned.
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed.
The team you will be joining:
- Finance helps guide financial decisions with analytics, performance management, forecasting, insights and financial modeling. A business is only as strong as those keeping a close eye on the bottom line and our Finance team not only keeps the books, but also manages to help explain what all those numbers mean at our monthly company meetings to make sure the whole organization is up to speed on where we stand. If you love complex problem solving, in an international environment and engaging with all departments of the business – this might be your home.
- Learn more about Life at OnLogic.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or related field.
- You have 1 – 3 years of accounting experience, and preferably exposure to a manufacturing environment.
- You have experience in and knowledge of corporate accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles. GAAP experience and knowledge is a plus.
- You have a demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of individuals in a fast-paced environment.
Who we’re looking for:
- You are detail oriented and always looking for ways to improve processes.
- You have a desire to continuously grow professionally and adapt to the complexity of a growing company with a global presence.
- You have a self-starter mentality and comfort with holding yourself and others accountable.
Who we are:
OnLogic is growing, and we want to give you the same opportunity to grow in your career! We design and manufacture specialized computers and hardware solutions for companies all over the world, helping them to make the seemingly impossible possible. Our computers are designed to work where others would fail, and it’s our vision to be the first choice in industrial computing. To make that vision a reality, we’ve built a team of ambitious problem solvers, guided by the company’s core values of Open, Fair, Innovative and Independent. We have an open office, open salaries and strive to be fair and transparent in our decision making. We encourage input and feedback from every member of our team and look to improve ourselves and our business every single day.
OnLogic is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To learn more about our values, our mission and what it’s like to work at OnLogic, visit www.onlogic.com/careers.
The salary range for this role is $45,000 to $50,000. We determine final compensation based on discussions with applicants and their experience in similar roles.
- A competitive Salary based upon your experience and the requirements of the role
- A comprehensive Benefits package
- 401k Plan with 3% Employer Contribution
- An Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave, and Short & Long Term Disability
- Opportunity to Participate in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- A personal development plan created to help you (and us) grow
Please apply for this job on our website.