Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont
Account Manager | Full Time
Location: 445 Industrial Lane
Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Vermont is looking for an Account Manager to join our Client Solutions team. Our company culture is built on an unwavering focus on our members and giving them the best service possible. We offer a balanced, flexible workplace, an onsite gym (post-COVID), fitness and wellness programs, a competitive salary and full benefits package including medical and dental insurance, vision, 401k, paid time off and holidays, and resources to support your ongoing personal and professional growth and development.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Successfully renew BCBSVT products to customers within an assigned Sales and Service team.
- Assist with the implementation of new business and growing existing profitable accounts through account development.
- Meet assigned renewal quotas for the retention of current business and for selling new ancillary products to customers.
- Maintain a positive, supportive, and pro-active relationship with brokers and customers, acting as the direct liaison between BCBSVT and the client.
- May serve as “process owner” and responsible for managing the corporate-wide performance of the Group Inquiry and Resolution key value creation process.
Account Manager Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in HMO or health insurance sales, marketing or marketing-related duties required.
- Valid Vermont driver’s license with good driving record and current Vermont license in Life, Accident and Health, and HMO required.
- Ability to travel at least 80% of the time throughout Vermont and New England is required (post-COVID).
Account Manager Benefits:
- Health insurance (including vision)
- Dental coverage (free to employees)
- Wellness Program
- 401(k) with employer match
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Combined time off (CTO) – 24 days per year + 8 paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
*full job description attached to ADP posting
Visit us at www.bcbsvt.com/careers to apply.