The Richards Group
Account Manager- Personal Lines | Full Time
Location: Middlebury, VT, USA
Recognized consecutively for the past 5 years as one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont, The Richards Group is currently seeking an Account Manager to join our Personal Lines team in Middlebury, VT. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has strong interpersonal skills and a desire to cultivate positive relationships and provide exceptional service. The Richards Group offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
The Richards Group strives to help all of our employees achieve their professional goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone’s contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
The Richards Group is currently seeking an Account Manager to join our Personal Lines division in Middlebury, Vermont. We are looking for a professional who has excellent customer service and relationship-building skills. The Richards Group offers a competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- New business development, sales, and servicing.
- Pursue crossline sales and additional coverages with existing clients.
- Rating/quoting on company systems.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have Integrity; A positive attitude; Highly professional; Reliable; Focused; Detailed; Efficient; Must be a Team player and highly self-motivated.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service.
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy of information.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time management and organization skills.
- Highly accurate and efficient computer skills.
- An active Property & Casualty License.
- Experience using AMS 360 or similar software program.
Conditions of Employment:
- Account Managers must attain a Property and Casualty License in the required time after starting with The Richards Group.
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
- The ability and willingness to travel to a different branch location for initial training are required.
- Please note that due to COVID-19 the majority of The Richards Group staff are working from home and this position will be remote for the foreseeable future.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com.