The Richards Group
Account Manager: Personal Lines | Full Time
Location: 48 Harris Place, Brattleboro, VT, USA
Recognized consecutively for the past 5 years as one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont, The Richards Group is currently seeking an Account Manager to join our Personal Lines team in Brattleboro, VT. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has strong interpersonal skills and a desire to cultivate positive relationships and provide exceptional service. The Richards Group offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
The Richards Group strives to help all of our employees achieve their professional goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone’s contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Personal Lines Team and split their time between our Brattleboro, VT and Keene, NH locations.
The primary job responsibilities of the Personal Lines Account Manager are:
- New business development, sales and servicing.
- Pursue crossline sales and additional coverages with existing clients.
- Rating/quoting on company systems.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have Integrity; A positive attitude; Highly professional; Reliable; Focused; Detailed; Efficient; Must be a Team player and highly self-motivated.
- Ability to provide a high level of customer service.
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy of information.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time management and organization skills.
- Computer skills that are highly accurate and efficient.
- An active Property & Casualty License is preferred.
- Experience using AMS 360 or similar software program is preferred.
Conditions of Employment:
- Please note that due to COVID-19 the majority of The Richards Group staff are working from home and this position will be remote for the foreseeable future.
- Account Managers must attain a Property and Casualty License in the required time after starting with The Richards Group.
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
- The Richards Group is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Candidates may email their cover letter and resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.