The Richards Group
Account Executive- Investments | Full Time
Location: 48 Harris Place, Brattleboro, VT, USA
Recognized consecutively for the past 5 years as one of the Best Places to Work in Vermont, The Richards Group is currently seeking an Account Executive to join our Investments team in Brattleboro, VT. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who has strong interpersonal skills and a desire to cultivate positive relationships and provide exceptional service. The Richards Group offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience as well as a comprehensive benefits package.
The Richards Group strives to help all of our employees achieve their professional goals through an inclusive environment that values everyone’s contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business.
The Account Executive assists in servicing retirement plans and individual wealth management clients and works in close coordination with our Investment Advisors. This is a full-time, exempt position.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience: 5 years of professional experience in a related field preferred.
- Licensing: We will support a candidate to obtain the appropriate securities licenses within the first 6 months of employment.
- Must possess a genuine desire to help clients, both proactively and in response to their inquiries and needs.
- Must be proficient in the use of technology, so candidate can learn our systems of reporting, planning, and analytics for clients.
- Must have experience developing and preparing presentation materials.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to work independently in a dynamic work environment and manage multiple projects is required.
- High degree of self-discipline and motivation.
- Ability to receive and interpret complex information and to respond appropriately.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent math and organizational skills.
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
Conditions of Employment
- Please note that due to COVID-19 the majority of The Richards Group staff are working from home and this position will be remote for the foreseeable future.
- Candidates must be willing and able to travel within the service region as needed.
- All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Candidates may email their cover letter and resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.