Inner Wisdom Wellness
Wellness Advocate Intern | ASAP
Hours Per Week: 3-10
Position Starts: November 5, 2018
End Date: 3-months from start
Location: Brattleboro, VT
Main Focus of Internship:
This is an education and marketing internship that empowers people to live balanced and healthy lives using natural solutions to address environmental and life challenges. The products are organic, fairly traded essential oils from small farms throughout the world and other products derived from these. The company, doTERRA, has won many recognitions for its solid structure, its success and the humanitarian work it is based on. DoTERRA is opening medical centers so that people can access health care in natural ways.
DoTERRA is one of the world’s leading providers of the highest quality essential oils and leads the way in educating people about safe and effective uses of essential oils. In 2018, for the third consecutive year, dōTERRA was acknowledged as one of “American’s Best Midsize Employers” by Forbes.
DōTERRA is a rapidly growing company with $1.2 billion in annual revenue. DōTERRA’s core mission is to improve the health and wellness of its customers through natural products and education. The company also aims to reduce global poverty by creating economic opportunities for rural communities in developing countries like Nepal, Somaliland, Madagascar and other countries where it sources materials.
More information about doTERRA is at www.forbes.com/sites/devinthorpe/2016/05/25/doterra-reinvents-supply-chain-for-impact-on-poverty/#7d3466675c43 and www.mydoTERRA.com/innerwisdomwellness.
While learning to be at the helm of their own business, interns with work directly with the director and learn the ins and outs of running a business.
Job responsibilities include:
- Basic office support work – filing, emails and other communication with customers
- Fine-tuning and maintaining organizational systems for managing contacts and clients
- Creating and maintaining social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram
- Helping lead product education classes and supporting consumers over the phone as needed
- Developing market research on demand and use for the product
- A love of health and wellness as well as educating and helping people.
- Interns want to have a business of their own where they help people connect with natural solutions to challenges that affect mental, physical, emotional and spiritual well being.
- Experience and fluent with Apple applications
- Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook and Instagram
- Interns are friendly and like to work with people. Interns have a desire to help the world become a better place using natural solutions.
Desired Skills, Attributes, and Knowledge:
Organized, visionary, hard working, committed, responsible and love working on a team.
Educational/Professional Development Outcomes:
Interns will learn to run a social marketing business and will leave the internship with their own business up and running.
Your application will consist of a cover letter and resume. Please direct your cover letter to Luz Elena Morey, Director, Inner Wisdom Wellness, Mahalo Art Center, 972 Western Avenue, Brattleboro, VT 05301. Click on the”Apply” button on this page to complete an application form and upload your cover letter and resume.