Inner Heat Yoga
Social Media/Marketing Intern | Fall
Hours Per Week: 10
Position Starts: September 2019
End Date: December 2019
Location: Brattleboro, VT
Main Focus of Internship:
Nestled in the beautiful Green Mountain State over looking the West River, Inner Heat Yoga provides a tranquil oasis for the new and seasoned yoga student.
Inner Heat Yoga is looking for a talented individual to implement and enhance our existing social media marketing brand. We have an established structure we have been working with and the right person will be able to learn within this structure and also to help us bring it to the next level. This intern will be working closely with the studio owner as well as the administrative assistant.
- Create twice monthly newsletter emails with topics including new class, workshops, yoga poses etc.
- Manage Facebook and Instagram presence on a daily and weekly basis.
- Create Facebook events for workshops and studios happenings.
- Design, print, and distribute visually pleasing posters and brochures for events and other
- Create and/or pull from ideas provided and turn them into interesting and interactive social media posts.
- A close attention to detail and a willingness to learn is a must.
- Strong understanding and experience with popular social media platforms.
- The ideal candidate will currently be seeking a degree in Communications, Marketing, News, Publications, and/or Web Content Management.
Desired Skills, Attributes, and Knowledge
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Attention to detail.
- Strong self starter.
- Creative and still able to work within a brand.
- Ability to work closely with others.
- Effective communicator.
- Desire to learn.
Educational/Professional Development Outcome
To encourage efficiency within our established structure while broadening our scope of viewers, facilitating interaction with our followers, and increasing attendance numbers in classes and workshops.
In addition to pay, we also offer free unlimited yoga, martial arts, and Pilates classes, unlimited workshops, as well as 50% off all bodywork and healing arts.
Your application will consist of a cover letter and resume. Please direct your cover letter to Alaina Murphy, Owner, Inner Heat Yoga, 464 Putney Rd, Brattleboro, VT 05301. Click on the”Apply” button on this page to complete an application form and upload your cover letter and resume. Position is available until filled.