SEO, Social Media, & Digital Marketing Intern | ASAP
Hours Per Week: Part-Time 15-20 hours; Full-Time up to 40 hours
Position Starts: ASAP
End Date: TBD
Pay: Dependent on experience
Location: Burlington, VT
Main Focus of Internship:
We believe in the power of communication and that design makes a difference. At Hark, we want to do what technology was meant to do—help connect you with your audience. The core values of Hark are influenced by founder Jeffrey Harkness’s extensive history in the industry: listening to and collaborating with our partners, passion for the work and respect for one another. Our goal is not to produce work in an assembly line but to uniquely and specifically engage with each of our partners as individuals; to humanize the digital world by building brands and businesses around real people.
This individual will work directly with the digital marketing team to build organic and paid marketing campaigns, create content, provide analytical insight on inbound traffic and outreach tactics, and work with design, development, and marketing teams to service a diverse portfolio of clients.
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop multi-platform social media content, editorial calendars, engagement strategies
- Assist in the content production process for all social media clients
- Copywriting, image editing, content research as needed
- Fast learner with a great attitude
- Works well independently and with our team
- Has experience or coursework in web marketing, communications, advertising, public relations, or related field
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Docs
- Working knowledge of major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Google+)
- Familiarity with social media management tools (e.g. Hootsuite)
- Familiarity with Google Marketing Suite
- Working knowledge of web copywriting best practices
- Graduation date must be prior to June, 2019
- Paid internship
- Work week: Part-Time 15-20 hours; Full-Time up to 40 hours
- Potential to develop into full-time position
- Flexible time off with 2 weeks notice
- Downtown Burlington office
Your application will consist of a brief description of yourself with links to any projects of interest that you have worked on and a resume. Please address your cover letter to Kylie Halpin, Director of Digital Marketing, 209 College Street, Burlington, VT 05401. Click on the”Apply” button on this page to complete an application form and upload your cover letter and resume. Position is available until filled.
Please note: Your application will not be forwarded to Hark if you are not a recent graduate.