Vermont Federal Credit Union
Seasonal Teller | Summer
Hours Per Week: 40
Position Starts: TBD/Summer
End Date: TBD
Pay: starting at $14.27/hr
Location: Middlebury/Vergennes, VT
Main Focus of Internship:
Vermont Federal Credit Union is a growing financial cooperative in Northwestern Vermont, currently serving over 38,000 members. We are always looking for friendly, self-motivated individuals who enjoy helping people, have strong communication skills, are detail-oriented and enjoy working as part of a team. If you feel your attributes match our expectations we encourage you to consider a career with us.
We partner with quality companies offering top notch benefits of the traditional and nontraditional types. We have competitive health care and 401k matches, a local employee assistance program, on-site chiropractic/massage, and other wellness benefits. Please visit our website for full details of our benefits program.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet and welcome members to the Credit Union in a friendly professional manner.
- Deliver exceptional service through accurately, confidentially and efficiently performing routine teller transactions ensuring a high level of service, including deposits to accounts, verification of account information, handle mail, cashing of checks, loan payments and processing of withdrawals.
- Maintain a strong knowledge of all Credit Union products and services.
- Respond appropriately to member requests, problems and concerns and/or direct them to the proper person for assistance.
- Improve the member’s financial well-being by identifying opportunities to offer Credit Union products and services.
- Adhere to established security procedures and compliance requirements.
- Being a part of a collaborative team environment.
- A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact.
- Traveling to other branches outside of the Middlebury/Vergennes market may be required.
- Coverage during business hours of Monday – Saturday.
Your application will consist of a cover letter and resume. Please direct your cover letter to Amanda Reid, HR Specialist, Vermont Federal Credit Union, 84 Pine St., PO Box 407, Burlington VT 05402. Click on the”Apply” button on this page to complete an application form and upload your cover letter and resume. Qualified applicants will be asked to submit their materials to the employer’s application portal. Position is available until filled.
Vermont Federal Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer