Sales Intern | ASAP
Hours Per Week: 20-40
Position Starts: ASAP
End Date: 13 weeks
Location: Bennington, VT
Main Focus of Internship:
Are you looking for an internship that will give you hands-on experience and competitive earnings?
As an Aflac Sales Intern you will gain work experience in a professional business-to-business sales environment that will allow you to balance work, studies and fun, while being backed with the support of a Fortune 500 company and industry leader.
- Use the power of social and in-person networking to reach CEOs, business owners and HR managers to determine which voluntary benefits programs suit their employees best
- Make a difference by connecting with existing policyholders to provide service and support
- Build and maintain client relationships
Qualities of an Aflac Intern:
- Desire to help others and make a difference
- Drive and determination
- Vibrant personality and professional presence
- Entrepreneurial and team spirit
- Desire to work with the leading provider of voluntary benefits at the worksite
Skills, Attributes and Knowledge Desired:
- Interest in business management
- Enthusiasm for learning and exploring our community
- Pre-licensing for this position is required. Licensing is available for committed individuals at no cost, but should be completed prior to the beginning of the internship. Please contact us for further details.
Educational/Professional Development Outcomes for Intern:
Interns will leave this program with a career kick-start, giving them the opportunity to jump into an immediate position within the larger organization. Opportunities for career growth and management positions are also available after successful completion of the internship.
- Collaborative culture and work environment
- Sales coaches and mentors to help you build your business
- Cash scholarship opportunities for qualified candidates
- High brand awareness, supported by national advertising campaigns
- Competitive commissions
Know a friend who is looking for an internship or career opportunity? Bring them with you to the interview! This is a great opportunity to work with another person also starting on their professional career, regardless of their experience or education.
This position will be primarily located in Windham & Bennington Counties in Vermont, depending on where the intern is located. Training is based out of the Bennington & Brattleboro, VT, offices.