Project Intern | ASAP
Hours Per Week: 10-20
Position Starts: ASAP
End Date: Monthly as mutually agreed
Location: Brattleboro, VT
Main Focus of Internship:
- Knowledge of marketing and social media tools
- Passion for Vermont and the Health Lifestyle
- Appreciation for the creative culture economy
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- Ability to speak candidly and diplomatically
Additional Skills, Attributes, and Knowledge
- Computer software and social media skills.
- Passion for art/food/health/sports.
- Beginnings, at least, of business and social network.
- Awareness of VBSR and B Corps.
- Awareness of agritourism and hospitality
- Knowledge of historical traditions in Vermont.
Ours is a entrepreneur endeavor and we’re at the early stage. An intern can share in the magic of this time and our growth. The intern will be part of a hospitality destination devoted to nature, animals, health and learning. The intern can experience this first hand. Lastly, we are part of Vermont’s Cultural Economy. The intern has opportunity to acquire skills for personal enrichment as well as professional development, expand his/her network and have a vital role in a growing enterprise.
- Collaborative work
- Opportunity for all workers to contribute ideas
- Sense of community
- Employee/team recognition and/or celebrations
- Independent/autonomous work
- Focus on social responsibility in the work/workplace
- Access to managers who can act as mentors
- Respect based upon accomplishments, not seniority
- Diversity valued, welcomed and encouraged
- Creative work
- Casual Dress
This is an ideally beautiful setting, working with very nice intelligent people and doing meaningful work. Our culture is in formative stage. Should be very fun for the person.
Your application will consist of a cover letter and resume. Please direct your cover letter to Michael Sanford Hoffman, C0-Farmer, HeartStorm Farmstead, Brattleboro, VT. Click on the”Apply” button on this page to complete an application form and upload your cover letter and resume. Position is available until filled.