Vermont Student Assistance Corporation
Marketing Intern-Digital Advertising, Web & Reporting | Fall
Hours Per Week: 15-20
Position Starts: September 2019
End Date: December 2019
Location: Winooski, VT
Main Focus of Internship:
We’re all about mission at Vermont Student Assistance Corporation (VSAC). Help us fulfill our mission of providing all Vermont students with information and financial resources to reach their educational goals.
VSAC seeks a Marketing Intern, who will assist with our digital advertising, website, and reporting. The intern will:
- Track year-after-year marketing activity and report out on changes.
- Track campaign results against key performance indicators to understand success.
- Create reporting dashboards to communicate program outcomes on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Assist in website content updates, creating and managing paid digital campaigns and email logistics such as list management, content writing and results tracking.
- Marketing/advertising/communications background
- Strong analytical & excel skills
- Comfortable knowledge of digital and social media platforms
- Impeccable attention to detail
Desired Skills, Attributes, Knowledge
- Experienced writer
- Self-starter/willingness to experiment
- Flexible, ability to roll with a dynamic environment
Educational/Professional Development Outcomes
- Direct exposure to real business challenges and the development of marketing strategies, tactics to address business objectives.
- Hands-on experience implementing marketing campaigns and measuring success
Work Environment / Culture
- Collaborative work
- Opportunity for all workers to contribute ideas
- Sense of community
- Independent/autonomous work
- Focus on social responsibility in the work/workplace
- Access to managers who can act as mentors
- Respect based upon accomplishments, not seniority
- Diversity valued, welcomed and encouraged
- Creative work
- Casual Dress
Your application will consist of a cover letter and resume. Please address your cover letter to Randi Brevik, Director of Human Resources, Vermont Student Assistance Corporation, 10 East Allen St, Winooski, VT 05404. Applications will only be accepted by clicking on the”Apply” button on this page. You will complete an application form and upload your application materials. Position is open until filled.