The Woods Lodge
Management Assistant | Fall
Hours Per Week: 20
Position Starts: 9/1/2018
End Date: 12/1/2018
Location: Northfield, VT
Main Focus of Internship:
Conveniently located in Central Vermont, only fifteen miles from Montpelier and the Mad River Valley, The Woods Lodge offers a secluded and inspiring location with a dedicated staff, quality catering, and comfortable accommodations.
Woods Lodge seeks a Management Assistant who will assist management with all aspects of running a hospitality business for catered events, overnight accommodations, and bar services.
- Collaborative work
- Opportunity for all workers to contribute ideas
- Sense of community
- Employee/team recognition and/or celebrations
- Independent/autonomous work
- Focus on social responsibility in the work/workplace
- Access to managers who can act as mentors
- Respect based upon accomplishments, not seniority
- Diversity valued, welcomed and encouraged
- Creative work
- Casual Dress
Your application will consist of a cover letter and resume. Please direct your cover letter to Lisa Burr, The Woods Lodge, 900 Bull Run Road, Northfield, VT 05663. Click on the”Apply” button on this page to complete an application form and upload your cover letter and resume. Position is available until filled.