Want to explore a special project?
Build capacity for current employees?
Create career pathways for new employees?
The Vermont Intern Program posts internships, recruits candidates, and provides tools, resources and one-on-one assistance – a FREE service available to all Vermont employers.
Applicants receive support with the application process. Interns who participate in the Vermont Intern Program also receive a FREE Student Membership to VBSR and support throughout the internship.
Internships must pay at least the state minimum wage and take place in Vermont.
The Vermont Intern Program offers:
- ONE place to post internships attracting students and recent graduates across Vermont
- Access to a large and diverse applicant pool
- Support for applicants to save you time and generate higher-quality applications
- Assistance with screening and pre-screening candidates (upon request)
- Support for both the employer and intern throughout the internship
- FREE VBSR Student Membership for any interns we place
- Media presence with the VBSR audience
- Recognition from our partners at the statehouse
In addition to posting internship opportunities, VBSR also lists member job openings on our web site: Post a Job
The Vermont Intern program is funded in part by the Vermont Department of Labor’s Workforce Education and Training Fund. Our purpose is to expose young people in Vermont to the diversity of career opportunities in the state.