The Vermont Intern Program connects juniors, seniors and recent graduates of Vermont’s colleges and universities with employers who have PAID internships.
We post and promote positions, offer support with the search and application process and provide access to networking and professional development activities. Interns placed through the program are eligible for a FREE Membership to Vermont Businesses for Social Responsibility (VBSR).
View Available Internships
Apply for an Internship
Job Search Resources
In addition to pushing your resume to the top in a competitive job market, there are many reasons to pursue an internship:
- Gain real world work experience
- Develop and build desirable skills
- Boost your comfort and confidence in a professional setting
- Test classroom learning in real life scenarios
- Try out a company, industry or occupation
- Make professional contacts for future references and networking
- Prove your value to a potential employer
- Make a difference!
The Vermont Intern program is funded in part by the Vermont Department of Labor’s Workforce Education and Training Fund. Our purpose is to expose young people in Vermont to the diversity of career opportunities in the state.