Your external communications are also important tools for supporting inclusivity.
- Be aware of implicit or explicit bias in marketing and advertising.
- Incorporate images of a wide range and diverse sample of the population.
- Avoid using images that are embedded or not adapted for accessibility.
- Consider using business cards with Braille.
- Optimize your website for accessibility , then let users know it’s accessible, to encourage others to check their websites.
- Consider incorporating closed captions in videos and American Sign Language interpreters for events.