WOMEN MAKING CHANGE: 30 Years of the Women’s Small Business Program
Join the Women’s Small Business Program for Women Making Change, an evening dedicated to celebrating the women entrepreneurs making positive change in our community. This event will begin with a networking reception followed by an interactive panel discussion with inspiring local women business owners.
WOMEN MAKING CHANGE PANEL:
Facilitated by WSBP Instructors Ashley Sandy (LONDONmiddlebury) & Claire Wheeler (RE:WORK LLC)
- Anna Barrett: Founder & Manager, Way Out Wax; Co-Founder, Atmosphoria
- Leyla Bringas: WSBP Graduate; Founder, Lunaroma; Co-Founder, Atmosphoria
- Leslie McCrorey Wells: Co-Owner & Manager, Pizzeria Verità, Trattoria Delia, and Sotto Enoteca
- Louisa Schibli: Co-Founder, Milk Money Vermont; Partner, Vermont Works Management Company
TICKET PRICING: Purchase tickets today!
- General Admission: $30 for 30 years!
- Student/WSBP Admission: $20
Want to further support WOMEN MAKING CHANGE?
Thanks to a generous anonymous donor, gifts made in support of this event and future women entrepreneurs will be matched up to $10,000! To purchase your tickets and/or make your gift, select “Tickets” now!
Established in 1989, the Women’s Small Business Program has been championing women entrepreneurs for 30 years through education, mentorship, and community. Please join us in celebrating this important milestone and supporting current and future women entrepreneurs.
The Women’s Small Business Program is supported in part by the Burlington Community Economic Development Office and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.